Friday, June 18, 2010

POSSE, Day 4. . .

A short day for me (due to tarnsportation issues in the a.m.), but a good one overall. I saw the work my team completed on the Sugar activity criteria table and was able to make some contributions. What was most meaningful (to me) was understanding their path of finding and enabling the solutions to the issues we discovered in the Sugar Activity documentation. Simply stated: collaboration, open and matter of fact. The fact that we engaged Walter directly spoke to the flatness of the community -- everyone is there to help others help themselves.

I'll be applying (extending) this model in my teaching and in the OPL's development work. On the latter, I haven't explored this model with the Drupal community but I suspect that doing so will change the quality and quantity of the work we can produce. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment